A young boy, Ben millward nearly dies from e-cigarette!

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

2059 78234 Shares

A young boy, Ben millward nearly dies from e-cigarette!

The young lad named Ben Millward was casually walking to school when he suddenly fainted. He was shortly rushed to hospital and the cause was found to be because of the e-cigarette he had been using yesterday. This is blatant proof of the bad usage of chemicals made by these chinese factories. stop vaping!

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

loading Biewty